Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Claudia Is a Playboy Bunny

[ad_1]

A brand new profession! Kellyanne Conway’s daughter, Claudia Conway, has joined Playboy’s community of content material creators and is likely one of the model’s Playboy Bunnies.

The American Idol alum, 18, took to Twitter to elucidate that she was “exploited” and “preyed upon” at ages 15 and 16 “and compelled into portraying myself as one thing I wasn’t. My physique was taken from me.”

Claudia added: “Now, as a younger grownup, I'm aiming to reclaim my womanhood and femininity in a manner that's actually mine. I'm placing myself on the market in a manner that's MY OWN and nobody else’s. I've full management of my physique and my voice.”

She shared by way of Twitter this might be her “solely” touch upon her new enterprise endeavor.

'American Idol' Alum Claudia Conway Is a Playboy Bunny: ‘I Have Full Control of My Body and My Voice’
Claudia Conway Courtesy of Claudia Conway/Instagram

She continued: “I imagine in writing your personal narrative, like I’ve mentioned previously, and taking again what was as soon as unjustly taken from you. Autonomy and freedom are two issues everybody ought to have. Don’t let somebody capitalize off of your vulnerabilities — reclaim them.”

Claudia is the daughter of Kellyanne — who beforehand served as former President Donald Trump’s White Home counselor — and lawyer George Conway III, who additionally share Claudia’s twin brother George and two youthful youngsters. Claudia, for her half, has lengthy been important of her mom’s political affiliations.

“When your mother’s working for the President of the US, who you very a lot disagree with, it’s actually exhausting,” Claudia confessed throughout her American Idol audition, which aired in early 2021. “However when life is all going downhill, I've my music. Now I type of wish to get out of the drama, get out of the political no matter and let individuals know that I’m a singer and that that is what I wish to do.”

The social media influencer’s renditions of “Love on the Mind” by Rihanna and “When We Had been Younger” by Adele earned her a ticket to Hollywood. Nevertheless, Claudia was in the end eradicated earlier than the stay exhibits. “I hope you discovered so much, and I hope you come and see us once more,” choose Katy Perry informed the aspiring musician through the Could 2021 episode, during which she was despatched dwelling.

Claudia has since discovered a brand new enterprise working with Playboy, which launched a subscription platform earlier this yr for their content material creators (often called Bunnies, very similar to the OG journal fashions) to work together with followers and earn spectacular salaries.

“Who owns the content material, earning money off of it and has full management over what's on the market now? Me,” Claudia concluded her Twitter observe final month.

The Right here’s the Deal creator, 56, and her estranged husband, 59, haven't publicly addressed their daughter’s modeling gig.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/kellyanne-conways-daughter-claudia-is-a-playboy-bunny/?feed_id=308775&_unique_id=647cdc50cd3af
Previous Post Next Post